Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "GC_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "_PRINT_2" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press "Button"
5. If Unity didn't crash, press the "Button" again.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9.
- On Unity 2018.4, Unity freezes instead of crashing.
- Can't test 2017.4 because of compiler errors.
May 14, 2020 20:44
I'm using Unity 2019.18f1 and I am also experiencing issues with the GC_GROW_TABLE.
I would be interested in having a copy of the project in order to further investigate the issue on my side.
It would be very much appreciated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a9