Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "GC_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "_PRINT_2" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press "Button"
5. If Unity didn't crash, press the "Button" again.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9.
- On Unity 2018.4, Unity freezes instead of crashing.
- Can't test 2017.4 because of compiler errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player