Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "GC_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "_PRINT_2" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press "Button"
5. If Unity didn't crash, press the "Button" again.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9.
- On Unity 2018.4, Unity freezes instead of crashing.
- Can't test 2017.4 because of compiler errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object