Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "GC_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "_PRINT_2" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press "Button"
5. If Unity didn't crash, press the "Button" again.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9.
- On Unity 2018.4, Unity freezes instead of crashing.
- Can't test 2017.4 because of compiler errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project