Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes in mono_method_signature_checked when creating a delegate from a DynamicMethod
1. Open the project, attached by the user (CrashTest.7z)
2. Open the "szene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.2f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b2
Reproduced with both .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"