Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Unity crashes in <Cubemap::UploadTexture>, during switching the platform to Android, when reflection probe files are imported
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "arena";
3. Go to "Build Settings";
4. Switch platform to Android;
Actual result: Unity crashes in <Cubemap::UploadTexture>.
Expected result: Unity should not crash and should switch the platform to Android.
Note: the issue happens because there are imported reflection probe files. If it is removed from project, everything works fine. Also, the crash happens when the platform is switched just to Android. If the platform is switched to WebGL, everything works correctly.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b3
Cannot be tested with 5.4 because of the many errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString