Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Unity crashes in <Cubemap::UploadTexture>, during switching the platform to Android, when reflection probe files are imported
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "arena";
3. Go to "Build Settings";
4. Switch platform to Android;
Actual result: Unity crashes in <Cubemap::UploadTexture>.
Expected result: Unity should not crash and should switch the platform to Android.
Note: the issue happens because there are imported reflection probe files. If it is removed from project, everything works fine. Also, the crash happens when the platform is switched just to Android. If the platform is switched to WebGL, everything works correctly.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b3
Cannot be tested with 5.4 because of the many errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project