Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Unity crashes in <Cubemap::UploadTexture>, during switching the platform to Android, when reflection probe files are imported
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "arena";
3. Go to "Build Settings";
4. Switch platform to Android;
Actual result: Unity crashes in <Cubemap::UploadTexture>.
Expected result: Unity should not crash and should switch the platform to Android.
Note: the issue happens because there are imported reflection probe files. If it is removed from project, everything works fine. Also, the crash happens when the platform is switched just to Android. If the platform is switched to WebGL, everything works correctly.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b3
Cannot be tested with 5.4 because of the many errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window