Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Unity crashes in <Cubemap::UploadTexture>, during switching the platform to Android, when reflection probe files are imported
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "arena";
3. Go to "Build Settings";
4. Switch platform to Android;
Actual result: Unity crashes in <Cubemap::UploadTexture>.
Expected result: Unity should not crash and should switch the platform to Android.
Note: the issue happens because there are imported reflection probe files. If it is removed from project, everything works fine. Also, the crash happens when the platform is switched just to Android. If the platform is switched to WebGL, everything works correctly.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b3
Cannot be tested with 5.4 because of the many errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'