Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Unity crashes if user unchecks "Include in Build" in Sprite Atlas with packed tiled sprite renderer
Unity crashes if user unchecks "Include in Build" in Sprite Atlas with tiled sprite renderer
1. Open attached project
2. Select the atlas
3. Uncheck "Include in Build"
4. Press PLAY
Unity will crash.
Occurring in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted