Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Unity crashes if user unchecks "Include in Build" in Sprite Atlas with packed tiled sprite renderer
Unity crashes if user unchecks "Include in Build" in Sprite Atlas with tiled sprite renderer
1. Open attached project
2. Select the atlas
3. Uncheck "Include in Build"
4. Press PLAY
Unity will crash.
Occurring in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)