Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Unity crashes if user unchecks "Include in Build" in Sprite Atlas with packed tiled sprite renderer
Unity crashes if user unchecks "Include in Build" in Sprite Atlas with tiled sprite renderer
1. Open attached project
2. Select the atlas
3. Uncheck "Include in Build"
4. Press PLAY
Unity will crash.
Occurring in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager