Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Unity crashes if user unchecks "Include in Build" in Sprite Atlas with packed tiled sprite renderer
Unity crashes if user unchecks "Include in Build" in Sprite Atlas with tiled sprite renderer
1. Open attached project
2. Select the atlas
3. Uncheck "Include in Build"
4. Press PLAY
Unity will crash.
Occurring in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property