Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Unity crashes during EmitterStoreData process when a Particle System is "aligned to direction" during Play mode
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Under Particle System "shape" component check "Align to direction" field
Result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b11, 5.5.0f1
Not reproducible on earlier versions, because there is no "Align to direction" option on particle systems
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project