Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Unity crashes at ValidateAndUpdateTileAssetDirty after building Asset Bundle and entering play mode
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Uncheck AssetBundles->Simulate Mode
3. Click AssetBundles->Build AssetBundles
4. Play Start scene
Expected result: Play mode is entered successfully, assets from bundle are loaded correctly.
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0a7
Wasn't able to reproduce on older versions because of compile errors.
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager