Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Unity crashes at ValidateAndUpdateTileAssetDirty after building Asset Bundle and entering play mode
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Uncheck AssetBundles->Simulate Mode
3. Click AssetBundles->Build AssetBundles
4. Play Start scene
Expected result: Play mode is entered successfully, assets from bundle are loaded correctly.
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0a7
Wasn't able to reproduce on older versions because of compile errors.
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'