Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Unity crashes at ValidateAndUpdateTileAssetDirty after building Asset Bundle and entering play mode
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Uncheck AssetBundles->Simulate Mode
3. Click AssetBundles->Build AssetBundles
4. Play Start scene
Expected result: Play mode is entered successfully, assets from bundle are loaded correctly.
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0a7
Wasn't able to reproduce on older versions because of compile errors.
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Drag-select in Prefab Mode selects GameObjects with Gizmos in any loaded scene
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages