Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes at the Home screen when Bullguard software is installed
Bullguard software interferes with Unity Editor and causes a crash to it
We have contacted Bullguard and made them aware of the issue, but the issue can only be resolved within their software.
As a workaround, uninstall the Bullguard software.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project