Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes at RaiseException when script with generic field and UnityEditor.Callbacks.DidReloadScripts is reloaded
How to reproduce:
1. Open given Unity project
--Unity crashed because of generic field, and DidReloadScripts attribute are in the same script (Test.cs) when loading this script
Reproducible with: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.