Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Unity crashes at RaiseException when script with generic field and UnityEditor.Callbacks.DidReloadScripts is reloaded
How to reproduce:
1. Open given Unity project
--Unity crashed because of generic field, and DidReloadScripts attribute are in the same script (Test.cs) when loading this script
Reproducible with: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities