Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Unity crashes at GfxDeviceD3D11Base::BindBuffersForDraw when LinerRenderer.positionCount is set to big number
How to reproduce:
1. Open given Unity project
2. Enter "main" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Unity crashed
Reproducible with: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7
Unity crashes in AudioReader.cs (line 20) when Samples.Length is an int equals 20696424
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected