Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in preview.1 - 2.0.0
Found in [Package]
preview.7 - 1.0.0, preview.26 - 1.0.0
Unity crash when SVG image "Draw Mode" is set to "Sliced" or "Tiled"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SVGTesterr.zip"
2. From Project window, drag and drop "mountain-svgrepo-com" to the Hierarchy window
3. In Hierarchy window, select "mountain-svgrepo-com"
4. In Inspector window, change "Draw Mode" to "Sliced" or "Tiled"
Expected result: the "Draw Mode" is changed
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2019.2.21f1, 2018.3.8f1
Could not test with: 2019.2, 2019.3 (SVG images are not recognized, errors are thrown)
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a7 (Package version 2.0.0 preview.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'