Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in preview.1 - 2.0.0
Found in [Package]
preview.7 - 1.0.0, preview.26 - 1.0.0
Unity crash when SVG image "Draw Mode" is set to "Sliced" or "Tiled"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SVGTesterr.zip"
2. From Project window, drag and drop "mountain-svgrepo-com" to the Hierarchy window
3. In Hierarchy window, select "mountain-svgrepo-com"
4. In Inspector window, change "Draw Mode" to "Sliced" or "Tiled"
Expected result: the "Draw Mode" is changed
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2019.2.21f1, 2018.3.8f1
Could not test with: 2019.2, 2019.3 (SVG images are not recognized, errors are thrown)
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a7 (Package version 2.0.0 preview.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken