Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Unity Crash on SerializedObject::ValidateObjectReferences, when changing scene from script in a custom inspector button
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import user attached project. (Unity.zip)
2. Open scene: FacebookAppDemo_step_2
3. Select game object: GameAppProxy.
4. In the inspector press open button.
Reproduced on: 5.3.0f(1,2,3,4), 5.3.0b5, could not test on older versions because the project Uses SceneManagement.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project