Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Unity Crash on SerializedObject::ValidateObjectReferences, when changing scene from script in a custom inspector button
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import user attached project. (Unity.zip)
2. Open scene: FacebookAppDemo_step_2
3. Select game object: GameAppProxy.
4. In the inspector press open button.
Reproduced on: 5.3.0f(1,2,3,4), 5.3.0b5, could not test on older versions because the project Uses SceneManagement.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3