Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Unity crash on InsertAnimationClipCurveIDsCrash when applying changes to animation import settings
1. Open attached project
2. Open Hierarchy window
3. Select "Armature|run" animation in the Project window
4. In the Inspector click "Edit..."
5. Set "Wrap mode" to "Loop"
6. Click Play
7. Click "Apply" in the popup window
8. If popup window did not appeared, exit play mode and repeat 5-7 steps
Actual behavior: Unity crashes
Regression from 5.3.0b4 to 5.3.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode