Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Unity "Compiling C# Scripts" dialog pops over all dialogs from all apps on OSX
When I context switch from editing C# code in a project back to Unity, the popup obscures all windows, not just Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes