Search Issue Tracker
"Unity Collab Toolbar" needs be renamed to "Collab Toolbar
"Unity Collab Toolbar" needs be renamed to "Collab Toolbar"
Existing naming is inconsistent with all the rest of the window's names in the Editor. None of those contains 'Unity' in the name.
So having 'Unity' in the title can be reasonable if there's a chance to have other "Collab Toolbar" that can be confused with this one. If that's not the case, I don't see other possible justifications.
Also having 'Unity' in the title doesn't allow for the full name to be shown and the title gets trimmed - see attached img.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene