Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Unity cannot start if -force-vulkan is used in Linux
Open Unity using -force-vulkan
In 2018.3.0f2, it crashed
In 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.2f1 and 2019.1.0a13 it heavily errors out and crashes on exit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked