Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Unity cannot start if -force-vulkan is used in Linux
Open Unity using -force-vulkan
In 2018.3.0f2, it crashed
In 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.2f1 and 2019.1.0a13 it heavily errors out and crashes on exit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build