Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Unity cannot start if -force-vulkan is used in Linux
Open Unity using -force-vulkan
In 2018.3.0f2, it crashed
In 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.2f1 and 2019.1.0a13 it heavily errors out and crashes on exit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"