Search Issue Tracker
Unity Build silently crashes when calling Application.Quit on an unreliable network using HttpClient.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1170573-NetworkTest.zip")
2. Make a standalone build
3. Simulate heavy network traffic ("Clumsy" tool was used for testing)
4. Launch the build
5. Wait for around 3 seconds and press "H"
Expected results: Build closes successfully
Actual results: Build silently crashes without a crash stack
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10 ,2019.3.0a10
Couldn't test with 2017.4, as it does not have HttpClient functionality
This issue only reproduce around 1/3 tries
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window