Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Unity batchmode freezes after passing incorrect path to editorTestsResultFile argument
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Launch Unity with -batchmode -runEditorTests -projectPath %projectPath% -editorTestsResultFile "TestResults/results/abcd" arguments
Actual result: Unity freezes.
Expected result: Unity should automatically quit.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.20f1.
Not reproducible with 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12.
Fixed in 2018.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac