Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Unity allows to build project via script with not compatible color space and graphics API
With a custom build script you have an opportunity to build a player with not compatible color space and graphics API. It means on iOS you can build Linear color space with GLES3 or GLES2 APIs and on Android Linear color space with GLES2 API.
1. Open project attached by QA
2. In the menu bar select Custom Build and then select to build either for iOS or Android
3. Open the folder with project, you will find built .apk or Xcode project
4. Deploy built project to the device
Expected result: Unity shouldn't allow building project with incompatible color space and graphics API
Reproduced on: iPhone 5s iOS 9.3.3, iPhone 8+ iOS 11.0, Google Pixel 2 Adreno (TM) 540 Android 8.1.0
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.3.0b1 (trunk), 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.2f1, 2017.3.0a1
Wasn't able to test on Desktop since it supports all APIs with every color space.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window