Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Unity 5.5][Occlusion Culling]Unity editor will crash when reading a scene with occlusion culling from asset bundle
in Unity Editor,
1. Create a scene.
2. Bake occlusion culling.
3. A scene to assetbundle.
4. Load a scene from assetbundle.
5. Unity will Crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source