Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Unity 5.5][Occlusion Culling]Unity editor will crash when reading a scene with occlusion culling from asset bundle
in Unity Editor,
1. Create a scene.
2. Bake occlusion culling.
3. A scene to assetbundle.
4. Load a scene from assetbundle.
5. Unity will Crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)