Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Unity 5.5][Occlusion Culling]Unity editor will crash when reading a scene with occlusion culling from asset bundle
in Unity Editor,
1. Create a scene.
2. Bake occlusion culling.
3. A scene to assetbundle.
4. Load a scene from assetbundle.
5. Unity will Crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset