Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Unity 5.5][Occlusion Culling]Unity editor will crash when reading a scene with occlusion culling from asset bundle
in Unity Editor,
1. Create a scene.
2. Bake occlusion culling.
3. A scene to assetbundle.
4. Load a scene from assetbundle.
5. Unity will Crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()
- [Backport] [UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define