Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Unity 5.5][Occlusion Culling]Unity editor will crash when reading a scene with occlusion culling from asset bundle
in Unity Editor,
1. Create a scene.
2. Bake occlusion culling.
3. A scene to assetbundle.
4. Load a scene from assetbundle.
5. Unity will Crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded