Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Unity 5.3.4p2 is slower than Unity 5.3.4p1 switching platforms
Unity 5.3.4p2 is slower than Unity 5.3.4p1 switching platforms. The Cache Server is working correctly, but the slider "Importing small assets" is taking 379 seconds (more or less) and it takes 13 seconds in Unity 5.3.4p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager