Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Unity crashes on some Windows7 PCs when tbb12.dll gets loaded
Affected Versions: 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b9
It appears that it only affects some Russian Windows7 SP1 versions and other versions with non-US character sets (Japanese and Polish confirmed by users).
In the callstack, you can see it tries display a message box, here's the text:
Program: E:\Program Files\Unity 2021.2.0b9\Editor\Unity.exe
- CRT not initialized
I suspect this happens because LoadLibrary is called from the global constructor, but it's just a guess.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator