Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Unity crashes on some Windows7 PCs when tbb12.dll gets loaded
Affected Versions: 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b9
It appears that it only affects some Russian Windows7 SP1 versions and other versions with non-US character sets (Japanese and Polish confirmed by users).
In the callstack, you can see it tries display a message box, here's the text:
Program: E:\Program Files\Unity 2021.2.0b9\Editor\Unity.exe
- CRT not initialized
I suspect this happens because LoadLibrary is called from the global constructor, but it's just a guess.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window