Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2022.1.X
Unity 2021.2 crashes on some Windows7 PCs when tbb12.dll gets loaded
Affected Versions: 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b9
It appears that it only affects some Russian Windows7 SP1 versions and other versions with non-US character sets (Japanese and Polish confirmed by users).
In the callstack, you can see it tries display a message box, here's the text:
Program: E:\Program Files\Unity 2021.2.0b9\Editor\Unity.exe
- CRT not initialized
I suspect this happens because LoadLibrary is called from the global constructor, but it's just a guess.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values