Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Unity 2021.2 crashes on some Windows7 PCs when tbb12.dll gets loaded
Affected Versions: 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b9
It appears that it only affects some Russian Windows7 SP1 versions and other versions with non-US character sets (Japanese and Polish confirmed by users).
In the callstack, you can see it tries display a message box, here's the text:
Program: E:\Program Files\Unity 2021.2.0b9\Editor\Unity.exe
- CRT not initialized
I suspect this happens because LoadLibrary is called from the global constructor, but it's just a guess.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete