Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
1. Create a new project
2. Help -> Unity Manual or Help -> Scripting Reference
Expected: Manual or reference for 2019.4 is opened
Actual: Manual and reference are opened for 2020.3
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.35f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform