Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
UNITY_2017_4_OR_NEWER preprocessor is not recognised when using #if UNITY_2017_4_OR_NEWER in a script
1. Open any script in any project
2. Add preprocessor #if UNITY_2017_4_OR_NEWER
Expected: UNITY_2017_4_OR_NEWER is recognized as preprocessor command
Actual: UNITY_2017_4_OR_NEWER is not recognized (code inside #if is not executed)
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams