Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
UNITY_2017_4_OR_NEWER preprocessor is not recognised when using #if UNITY_2017_4_OR_NEWER in a script
1. Open any script in any project
2. Add preprocessor #if UNITY_2017_4_OR_NEWER
Expected: UNITY_2017_4_OR_NEWER is recognized as preprocessor command
Actual: UNITY_2017_4_OR_NEWER is not recognized (code inside #if is not executed)
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default