Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Unified Player Settings] On changing the Audio default speaker mode to "Raw" it sets as "Mono".
On changing the Audio default speaker mode to "Raw" it sets as "Mono".
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project.
2. Edit > Settings
3. Select Audio from the left panel.
4. In the right panel change the "Default Speaker Mode" to "Raw".
"Default Speaker Mode" set to "Mono".
"Default Speaker Mode" should set to "Raw".
Note: Unified settings are introduced in 2018.3.0a4.
Occurring on Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'