Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Unified Player Settings] On changing the Audio default speaker mode to "Raw" it sets as "Mono".
On changing the Audio default speaker mode to "Raw" it sets as "Mono".
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project.
2. Edit > Settings
3. Select Audio from the left panel.
4. In the right panel change the "Default Speaker Mode" to "Raw".
"Default Speaker Mode" set to "Mono".
"Default Speaker Mode" should set to "Raw".
Note: Unified settings are introduced in 2018.3.0a4.
Occurring on Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field