Search Issue Tracker
[Unified Player Settings] On changing the Audio default speaker mode to "Raw" it sets as "Mono".
On changing the Audio default speaker mode to "Raw" it sets as "Mono".
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project.
2. Edit > Settings
3. Select Audio from the left panel.
4. In the right panel change the "Default Speaker Mode" to "Raw".
"Default Speaker Mode" set to "Mono".
"Default Speaker Mode" should set to "Raw".
Note: Unified settings are introduced in 2018.3.0a4.
Occurring on Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash