Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Unified Player Settings] On changing the Audio default speaker mode to "Raw" it sets as "Mono".
On changing the Audio default speaker mode to "Raw" it sets as "Mono".
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project.
2. Edit > Settings
3. Select Audio from the left panel.
4. In the right panel change the "Default Speaker Mode" to "Raw".
"Default Speaker Mode" set to "Mono".
"Default Speaker Mode" should set to "Raw".
Note: Unified settings are introduced in 2018.3.0a4.
Occurring on Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use