Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Planned for 2019.1
[Unified Player Settings] On changing the Audio default speaker mode to "Raw" it sets as "Mono".
On changing the Audio default speaker mode to "Raw" it sets as "Mono".
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project.
2. Edit > Settings
3. Select Audio from the left panel.
4. In the right panel change the "Default Speaker Mode" to "Raw".
"Default Speaker Mode" set to "Mono".
"Default Speaker Mode" should set to "Raw".
Note: Unified settings are introduced in 2018.3.0a4.
Occurring on Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted