Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
Unidirectional NavMeshLink results in NavMeshAgents pathing incorrectly
1. Open project 'case_1328727-navmesh-link-breaks-pathing (1)'
2. Open 'SampleScene' in Assets\Scenes
3. Play Scene
4. Click on the middle of the platform on top in Game view
Expected result: Character can path correctly with NavMeshLink
Actual result: Character can't path correctly with NavMeshLink
Reproducible with: 0.1.0-preview.2 (2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a15)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (could not compile scripts)
• This issue doesn't occur when you disable the NavMesh Link
• This issue doesn't occur when NavMeshLink is set to Bidirectional
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform