Search Issue Tracker
[UNETServerDLL] "m_AllocatedMessages >= 0" assert rises when client connects to the server
1. Open attached project
2. Run "ChatServer.exe"
Server startyed message appears in console
3. Run "ClientGUI.exe"
Client GUI appears
4. Press "Connect" button
A ton of "m_AllocatedMessages >= 0" messages appears on the server
Note: branch "unet/160111-fixes"
It is a new feature, no previous version of it exists
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10