Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[UNET] When using SyncListStruct and connecting to host error appears: "HLAPI CRC channel count error local: 0 remote: 1"
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run the project (set it as host)
3. Open and play the "offline" scene
4. Join the host form the editor
5. Error should appear in console: "HLAPI CRC channel count error local: 0 remote: 1"
NOTE: When adding the "GameManager" prefab to the "Registered Spawnable prefabs" error doesn't appear. In 5.3.0b3 when adding the "GameManager" prefab to the "Registered Spawnable prefabs" and then following the reproduction steps Unity will crash.
Regression from first not working version: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping