Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[UNET] When using SyncListStruct and connecting to host error appears: "HLAPI CRC channel count error local: 0 remote: 1"
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run the project (set it as host)
3. Open and play the "offline" scene
4. Join the host form the editor
5. Error should appear in console: "HLAPI CRC channel count error local: 0 remote: 1"
NOTE: When adding the "GameManager" prefab to the "Registered Spawnable prefabs" error doesn't appear. In 5.3.0b3 when adding the "GameManager" prefab to the "Registered Spawnable prefabs" and then following the reproduction steps Unity will crash.
Regression from first not working version: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake