Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[UNET] When using SyncListStruct and connecting to host error appears: "HLAPI CRC channel count error local: 0 remote: 1"
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run the project (set it as host)
3. Open and play the "offline" scene
4. Join the host form the editor
5. Error should appear in console: "HLAPI CRC channel count error local: 0 remote: 1"
NOTE: When adding the "GameManager" prefab to the "Registered Spawnable prefabs" error doesn't appear. In 5.3.0b3 when adding the "GameManager" prefab to the "Registered Spawnable prefabs" and then following the reproduction steps Unity will crash.
Regression from first not working version: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"