Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[UNET] SyncListStruct class file with certain names is not synced with clients
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached "Repro.zip"
2) Open the scene and build the project
3) Host from build, Client from editor
4) Select 'Player' object from hierarchy
5) Under Player.cs component
Expected: SyncList should have 1 element
Actual: It is not synced
Workaround: Rename the Skill.cs file to BuggySkill.cs and repeat the process to see how the SyncList now has one entry as expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'