Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[UNET] SyncList passes wrong itemIndex to callback method when the operation is OP_ADD
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "offline" scene
3. Start host (the "LAN Host (H)" button)
4. Observe console, the itemIndex is 1 when the operation is OP_ADD.
Expected result: The itemIndex should be 0 when the operation is OP_ADD.
Note: With other operations such as OP_SET, the itemIndex is 0.
Regression from first not working version: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode