Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[UNET] SyncList passes wrong itemIndex to callback method when the operation is OP_ADD
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "offline" scene
3. Start host (the "LAN Host (H)" button)
4. Observe console, the itemIndex is 1 when the operation is OP_ADD.
Expected result: The itemIndex should be 0 when the operation is OP_ADD.
Note: With other operations such as OP_SET, the itemIndex is 0.
Regression from first not working version: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle