Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[UNET] SyncList passes wrong itemIndex to callback method when the operation is OP_ADD
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "offline" scene
3. Start host (the "LAN Host (H)" button)
4. Observe console, the itemIndex is 1 when the operation is OP_ADD.
Expected result: The itemIndex should be 0 when the operation is OP_ADD.
Note: With other operations such as OP_SET, the itemIndex is 0.
Regression from first not working version: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"