Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[UNET] SyncList passes wrong itemIndex to callback method when the operation is OP_ADD
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "offline" scene
3. Start host (the "LAN Host (H)" button)
4. Observe console, the itemIndex is 1 when the operation is OP_ADD.
Expected result: The itemIndex should be 0 when the operation is OP_ADD.
Note: With other operations such as OP_SET, the itemIndex is 0.
Regression from first not working version: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors