Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[UNET] SyncList passes wrong itemIndex to callback method when the operation is OP_ADD
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "offline" scene
3. Start host (the "LAN Host (H)" button)
4. Observe console, the itemIndex is 1 when the operation is OP_ADD.
Expected result: The itemIndex should be 0 when the operation is OP_ADD.
Note: With other operations such as OP_SET, the itemIndex is 0.
Regression from first not working version: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator