Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
UNET pooled objects are destroyed in Editor instead of being UnSpawned when client exits a multiplayer session
1. Open "offline" scene in the project attached
2. Build and Run the scene
3. On the build, Host a server
4. Enter play mode in editor
5. Connect as a client in editor
6. Press spacebar (to shoot out the projectiles)
7. Observe "DynamicPool" children (gameObject name: Sphere).
8. Press "Stop (X)" in NetworkManager GUI when there are some Spehres active.
Expected: Spheres get unspawned by NetworkServer.UnSpawn
Actual: Spheres get destroyed upon Stopping Lan Client
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2p2, 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error