Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
UNET pooled objects are destroyed in Editor instead of being UnSpawned when client exits a multiplayer session
1. Open "offline" scene in the project attached
2. Build and Run the scene
3. On the build, Host a server
4. Enter play mode in editor
5. Connect as a client in editor
6. Press spacebar (to shoot out the projectiles)
7. Observe "DynamicPool" children (gameObject name: Sphere).
8. Press "Stop (X)" in NetworkManager GUI when there are some Spehres active.
Expected: Spheres get unspawned by NetworkServer.UnSpawn
Actual: Spheres get destroyed upon Stopping Lan Client
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2p2, 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account