Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[UNET] OnStartServer() and OnStartClient() are not called (as host) if they were used in a previous session as client
1. Open project
2. Build and run 'offline' scene
3. When built scene is running, play scene in editor
4. In built scene click 'LAN Host'
5. In editor scene click 'LAN Client'
6. Press space in built scene (small sphere will appear)
7. Press 'Stop' in both scenes
8. In editor scene click 'LAN Host'
9. In built scene click 'LAN Client'
10. Press space in editor scene (small sphere will appear)
Expected: messages after 6th and 10th steps should be similar
Actual: after 10th step error appears 'Object has non-zero netId 4 for Sphere (UnityEngine.GameObject)
NOTE: if space button will be pressed more than once in 10th step, after a few clicks you will see messages, that are as expected result
Reproduced on: 5.5.1p1, p3, 5.6.0b5, b9
Not reproducible: 5.4.4p1 5.5.0a6, f2, 5.5.1f1 5.6.0b3, b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds