Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.4
UNET isLocalPlayer is always false in OnDestroy
When client closes connection, its isLocalPlayer parameter in OnDestroy method is reset to false.
1. Open attached project ("UnetIsLocalPlayer.zip")
2. Open "scene" scene
3. Hit play
4. Click LAN Host button
5. Click Stop (X) button
"NetworkBehaviour.isLocalPlayer" parameter of local player equals TRUE in OnDestroy method
"NetworkBehaviour.isLocalPlayer" parameter of local player equals FALSE in OnDestroy method (visible in Console output)
Reproduced on: 5.4.1p1, 5.4.3f1, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
Not reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.1f1
Regression introduced: 5.4.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website