Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[UNet] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown after restarting Editor and reconnecting to the server
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it (Mac standalone)
3. In the build click option "Server only"
4. Hit play in the editor and press "Login" button
5. Notice that there are no errors in the console
6. Restart Editor and repeat 4 step
Expected: No errors should appear after connecting to the server for the second time.
Actual: IndexOutOfRangeException appears in the console.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException