Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[UNet] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown after restarting Editor and reconnecting to the server
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it (Mac standalone)
3. In the build click option "Server only"
4. Hit play in the editor and press "Login" button
5. Notice that there are no errors in the console
6. Restart Editor and repeat 4 step
Expected: No errors should appear after connecting to the server for the second time.
Actual: IndexOutOfRangeException appears in the console.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window