Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[UNet] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown after restarting Editor and reconnecting to the server
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it (Mac standalone)
3. In the build click option "Server only"
4. Hit play in the editor and press "Login" button
5. Notice that there are no errors in the console
6. Restart Editor and repeat 4 step
Expected: No errors should appear after connecting to the server for the second time.
Actual: IndexOutOfRangeException appears in the console.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position