Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[UNet] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown after restarting Editor and reconnecting to the server
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it (Mac standalone)
3. In the build click option "Server only"
4. Hit play in the editor and press "Login" button
5. Notice that there are no errors in the console
6. Restart Editor and repeat 4 step
Expected: No errors should appear after connecting to the server for the second time.
Actual: IndexOutOfRangeException appears in the console.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode