Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[UNet] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown after restarting Editor and reconnecting to the server
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it (Mac standalone)
3. In the build click option "Server only"
4. Hit play in the editor and press "Login" button
5. Notice that there are no errors in the console
6. Restart Editor and repeat 4 step
Expected: No errors should appear after connecting to the server for the second time.
Actual: IndexOutOfRangeException appears in the console.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete