Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
UNet HLAPI packet queueing doesnt work with ReliableFragmented channels.
UNet HLAPI packet queueing doesnt work with ReliableFragmented channels. When a ReliableFragmented reaches capacity, a log message of "Failed to send big message" is received and packets are not queued.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file