Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
UNet HLAPI packet queueing doesnt work with ReliableFragmented channels.
UNet HLAPI packet queueing doesnt work with ReliableFragmented channels. When a ReliableFragmented reaches capacity, a log message of "Failed to send big message" is received and packets are not queued.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly