Search Issue Tracker
[UNET] CPU usage on 'LAN host' in 5.6 and 2017.1 versions is higher than in 5.5 or 5.4
1. Open project on any Unity 5.5
2. Open activity monitor
3. Play 'Main' scene
4. Press 'H'
5. Repeat steps with the 5.6.0a5 version or higher.
Expected: CPU usage growth will be the same on all versions
Actual: CPU usage on 5.6 or 2017.1.0 will be twice higher
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a5, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible on: 5.4, 5.5, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a3
NetworkManagerHUD.OnGUI(), NetworkIdentity.UnetStaticUpdate() and Network.Update shows simmilar results in profiler for all versions
2,8 GHz Intel Core i5
Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs