Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Unet]client.RegisterHandler(...) being called twice despite that message was sent once
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "case_794076-repro" project
2. Open Wave Survival Multiplayer>Scenes & Terrains>"Menu" scene
3. Play game and press "Multiplayer" and then "Host" buttons
Results: When player host server or connect to it player is being added twice.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b16; 5.4.0b18
Not reproducible: 5.3.4f1; 5.3.4p6; 5.2.4f1; 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3