Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Unet]client.RegisterHandler(...) being called twice despite that message was sent once
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "case_794076-repro" project
2. Open Wave Survival Multiplayer>Scenes & Terrains>"Menu" scene
3. Play game and press "Multiplayer" and then "Host" buttons
Results: When player host server or connect to it player is being added twice.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b16; 5.4.0b18
Not reproducible: 5.3.4f1; 5.3.4p6; 5.2.4f1; 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader