Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Unet]client.RegisterHandler(...) being called twice despite that message was sent once
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "case_794076-repro" project
2. Open Wave Survival Multiplayer>Scenes & Terrains>"Menu" scene
3. Play game and press "Multiplayer" and then "Host" buttons
Results: When player host server or connect to it player is being added twice.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b16; 5.4.0b18
Not reproducible: 5.3.4f1; 5.3.4p6; 5.2.4f1; 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade