Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Unet]client.RegisterHandler(...) being called twice despite that message was sent once
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "case_794076-repro" project
2. Open Wave Survival Multiplayer>Scenes & Terrains>"Menu" scene
3. Play game and press "Multiplayer" and then "Host" buttons
Results: When player host server or connect to it player is being added twice.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b16; 5.4.0b18
Not reproducible: 5.3.4f1; 5.3.4p6; 5.2.4f1; 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'