Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Undoing RegisterCreatedObjectUndo always changes the name of redo to "Create Object" instead of the custom name
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Bugs.zip"
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Select "Script" GameObject
4. Click on the "Create" check box in the Inspector
5. Click 'Edit' > '!! Special Naming Here!!'
6. Click 'Edit' again
Expected result: Redo does not have a special naming
Actual result: Redo has a special naming
Reproducible with - 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window