Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Undoing RegisterCreatedObjectUndo always changes the name of redo to "Create Object" instead of the custom name
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Bugs.zip"
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Select "Script" GameObject
4. Click on the "Create" check box in the Inspector
5. Click 'Edit' > '!! Special Naming Here!!'
6. Click 'Edit' again
Expected result: Redo does not have a special naming
Actual result: Redo has a special naming
Reproducible with - 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked