Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Undoing RegisterCreatedObjectUndo always changes the name of redo to "Create Object" instead of the custom name
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Bugs.zip"
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Select "Script" GameObject
4. Click on the "Create" check box in the Inspector
5. Click 'Edit' > '!! Special Naming Here!!'
6. Click 'Edit' again
Expected result: Redo does not have a special naming
Actual result: Redo has a special naming
Reproducible with - 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac