Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Undoing RegisterCreatedObjectUndo always changes the name of redo to "Create Object" instead of the custom name
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Bugs.zip"
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Select "Script" GameObject
4. Click on the "Create" check box in the Inspector
5. Click 'Edit' > '!! Special Naming Here!!'
6. Click 'Edit' again
Expected result: Redo does not have a special naming
Actual result: Redo has a special naming
Reproducible with - 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source