Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Undoing changes to layer (in Animation Controller) results in double undo
1. Add some Parameters,
2. Add a new layer
3. Make changes to the layer - check some boxes, chenge weight value
4. Try undoing these - the changes are undone, but addition of the parameters is also being undone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0