Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Undoing Addition of Motions to a Blend Tree doesn't work
1. Add a few states to an animation controller
2. Add a blend tree and add few motions to it
3. Try to undo adding the motions few times
4. The creation of states and the blend tree is undone instead.
Note: Undoing Automate Threshold works, so does changing the blend type and parameter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar