Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Undoing Addition of Motions to a Blend Tree doesn't work
1. Add a few states to an animation controller
2. Add a blend tree and add few motions to it
3. Try to undo adding the motions few times
4. The creation of states and the blend tree is undone instead.
Note: Undoing Automate Threshold works, so does changing the blend type and parameter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0