Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.8.0-preview
Found in [Package]
Undoing a change to a language in the LocalizedString inspector resets the folded state.
When editing a language value in the LocalizedString and undo is performed, the value will be undone but the expanded language field will also be reset to closed.
1) Add some UI Text
2) Click "localize" in the Text context menu
3) Select a string table and entry
4) Expand 1 of the locales and make a change
5) Perform Undo(Ctrl+Z)
6) Notice the value is undone but the field is collapsed as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails