Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Undo] Transcode checkbox gets undone together with any of the child checkboxes that are shared between platforms
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "undoTrunk.zip"
2. Select the mp4 file named "video" in the Project window
3. Check "Transcode" in the Inspector window
4. Check "Keep Alpha" checkbox
5. Click Ctrl + Z to undo
Expected: Only the "Keep Alpha" checkbox gets undone
Actual: The "Transcode" checkbox also gets undone
Reproducible with - 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a5
Not reproducible with - 2018.4 & 2019.4 (no checkboxes that are shared between platforms)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes