Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
[UNDO][Regression] Unity crashes after deleting a particle system and undoing it
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Test Scene" if not opened
3. In hierarchy, delete "LightEmitter" game object
4. Undo it (ctrl+z)
Expected: After undoing deleted game object is restored.
Actual: Unity crashes
Note: Particle system has attached point light and enabled Color over Lifetime function.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a4
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded