Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[UNDO][Regression] Unity crashes after deleting a particle system and undoing it
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Test Scene" if not opened
3. In hierarchy, delete "LightEmitter" game object
4. Undo it (ctrl+z)
Expected: After undoing deleted game object is restored.
Actual: Unity crashes
Note: Particle system has attached point light and enabled Color over Lifetime function.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a4
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied