Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[UNDO][Regression] Unity crashes after deleting a particle system and undoing it
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Test Scene" if not opened
3. In hierarchy, delete "LightEmitter" game object
4. Undo it (ctrl+z)
Expected: After undoing deleted game object is restored.
Actual: Unity crashes
Note: Particle system has attached point light and enabled Color over Lifetime function.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a4
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system