Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[UNDO][Regression] Unity crashes after deleting a particle system and undoing it
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Test Scene" if not opened
3. In hierarchy, delete "LightEmitter" game object
4. Undo it (ctrl+z)
Expected: After undoing deleted game object is restored.
Actual: Unity crashes
Note: Particle system has attached point light and enabled Color over Lifetime function.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a4
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures