Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[UNDO][Regression] Unity crashes after deleting a particle system and undoing it
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Test Scene" if not opened
3. In hierarchy, delete "LightEmitter" game object
4. Undo it (ctrl+z)
Expected: After undoing deleted game object is restored.
Actual: Unity crashes
Note: Particle system has attached point light and enabled Color over Lifetime function.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a4
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
- Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions