Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Undo operation in a substate machine moves focus back to base layer
Create an animator controller
Create a substate machine
In Substate machine, create a new state
--> Focus goes back to base layer (!)
Same for all undo operations in substate machine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'