Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Undo operation in a substate machine moves focus back to base layer
Create an animator controller
Create a substate machine
In Substate machine, create a new state
--> Focus goes back to base layer (!)
Same for all undo operations in substate machine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.