Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Undo operation in a substate machine moves focus back to base layer
Create an animator controller
Create a substate machine
In Substate machine, create a new state
--> Focus goes back to base layer (!)
Same for all undo operations in substate machine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete