Search Issue Tracker
Undo is not performed in Package Manager Add Package from git URL menu
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project (4).zip"
2. Open Package Manger window
3. Click + icon in the top left and select "Add Package from git URL..."
4. Type "test"
5. Try to Undo with ctrl+Z
Actual: Undo is not performed
Expected: Undo is performed
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test: 2018.4 (no Package Manger)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts