Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Undo][Inspector Framework] Error is thrown on performing undo operation on a gameobject after adding 'New Script' component
In Inspector window 'Adding a New Script Component' and performing undo operation until gameobject doesn't get removed after Create and Add 'New script' then the ArgumentNullException error is thrown in the console, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create New Project
2. Hierarchy > Create Empty > Add component > New script.
3. Edit > Undo > Create and Add New script.
Error is thrown on performing undo operation on a gameobject after adding 'New Script' component.
No error thrown in the console.
2021.2.0a4, 2021.1.0b6, 2020.2.3f1, 2020.1.17f1 , 2019.4.20f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2018.4.31f1
mac 10.15.7 and Ubuntu 18.04
This issue occurring on a given system configuration only. Refer attached system config image
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu