Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Undo] [IMGUI] 'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows remain open after performing the undo operation
While changing the icon, when 'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows opened then after performing undo operation, these windows remain opened in the editor. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube.
3. Cube > Inspector > Select Icon > Other.
4. Edit > Undo Selection Change.
'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows remain open after performing undo operation.
'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows should close as soon as undo operation is applied.
2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b2, 2020.2.2f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2018.4.30f1
Occurring on Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use