Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review
[Undo] [IMGUI] 'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows remain open after performing the undo operation
While changing the icon, when 'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows opened then after performing undo operation, these windows remain opened in the editor. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube.
3. Cube > Inspector > Select Icon > Other.
4. Edit > Undo Selection Change.
'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows remain open after performing undo operation.
'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows should close as soon as undo operation is applied.
2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b2, 2020.2.2f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2018.4.30f1
Occurring on Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build