Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fix In Review for 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[Undo] [IMGUI] 'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows remain open after performing the undo operation
While changing the icon, when 'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows opened then after performing undo operation, these windows remain opened in the editor. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube.
3. Cube > Inspector > Select Icon > Other.
4. Edit > Undo Selection Change.
'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows remain open after performing undo operation.
'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows should close as soon as undo operation is applied.
2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b2, 2020.2.2f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2018.4.30f1
Occurring on Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window