Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Undo] [IMGUI] 'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows remain open after performing the undo operation
While changing the icon, when 'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows opened then after performing undo operation, these windows remain opened in the editor. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube.
3. Cube > Inspector > Select Icon > Other.
4. Edit > Undo Selection Change.
'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows remain open after performing undo operation.
'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows should close as soon as undo operation is applied.
2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b2, 2020.2.2f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2018.4.30f1
Occurring on Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player