Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Undo] [IMGUI] 'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows remain open after performing the undo operation
While changing the icon, when 'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows opened then after performing undo operation, these windows remain opened in the editor. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube.
3. Cube > Inspector > Select Icon > Other.
4. Edit > Undo Selection Change.
'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows remain open after performing undo operation.
'Select Icon' and 'Texture2D' windows should close as soon as undo operation is applied.
2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b2, 2020.2.2f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2018.4.30f1
Occurring on Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work