Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Undo duplicates items in the nested prefab with error message rootTransform != NULL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. In hierarchy, break prefab connection, when dragging B out of A.
4. Duplicate extracted B.
5. Drag&Drop original B to Assets to create a prefab of B.
6. Click on Hierarchy window.
7. Press ctrl + z (cmd + z on mac), three times.
Expected result: GameObject is the same as before, etc: Parent A, and two children, B and C.
Actual result: B gets duplicated on Undo operation.
Regression from: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px