Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Undo doesn't work with Avatar mapping - when mapped using the body image
1. Assign the spine bone to the wrong bone - on the list of bones
2. Press Ctrl Z - the change is undone
3. Assign the spine bone to the wrong bone - on the body image
4. Press Ctrl Z - the change is not undone. Revert button works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar