Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Undo doesn't work with Avatar mapping - when mapped using the body image
1. Assign the spine bone to the wrong bone - on the list of bones
2. Press Ctrl Z - the change is undone
3. Assign the spine bone to the wrong bone - on the body image
4. Press Ctrl Z - the change is not undone. Revert button works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0