Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Undo does not turn off Particle System Curves
1. Create new project.
2. Create Particle System.
3. Turn on its Size by Speed.
4. Select Size Curve.
5. Press Undo.
Expected result: Particle System Curves will be turned off and Size by Speed will be unselected.
Actual result: Size by Speed will be unselected.
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1
Note: You can also edit selected curve even if Size by Speed is unselected. The same issue and with other Particle System Curves.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position