Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Undo does not turn off Particle System Curves
1. Create new project.
2. Create Particle System.
3. Turn on its Size by Speed.
4. Select Size Curve.
5. Press Undo.
Expected result: Particle System Curves will be turned off and Size by Speed will be unselected.
Actual result: Size by Speed will be unselected.
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1
Note: You can also edit selected curve even if Size by Speed is unselected. The same issue and with other Particle System Curves.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array