Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Undo does not turn off Particle System Curves
1. Create new project.
2. Create Particle System.
3. Turn on its Size by Speed.
4. Select Size Curve.
5. Press Undo.
Expected result: Particle System Curves will be turned off and Size by Speed will be unselected.
Actual result: Size by Speed will be unselected.
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1
Note: You can also edit selected curve even if Size by Speed is unselected. The same issue and with other Particle System Curves.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button