Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Undo does not turn off Particle System Curves
1. Create new project.
2. Create Particle System.
3. Turn on its Size by Speed.
4. Select Size Curve.
5. Press Undo.
Expected result: Particle System Curves will be turned off and Size by Speed will be unselected.
Actual result: Size by Speed will be unselected.
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1
Note: You can also edit selected curve even if Size by Speed is unselected. The same issue and with other Particle System Curves.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Collab: revisions?include=changes call is uncompressed and can get really large (4+ megabytes
- Typing Asian characters inside an InputField then changing its text throught the Inspector freezes the InputField
- Scene is set dirty immediately after opening it
- [iOS] Black screen using procedural texture
- Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second