Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Undo does not turn off Particle System Curves
1. Create new project.
2. Create Particle System.
3. Turn on its Size by Speed.
4. Select Size Curve.
5. Press Undo.
Expected result: Particle System Curves will be turned off and Size by Speed will be unselected.
Actual result: Size by Speed will be unselected.
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1
Note: You can also edit selected curve even if Size by Speed is unselected. The same issue and with other Particle System Curves.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset